Friday, July 15, 2011

sorry i've been mia

I haven't been posting lately because I haven't really been cooking. Exams ended on Monday, June 27, then I had other school/work related stuff until Friday, July 1. I spent the weekend saying goodbye to people and packing before my parents showed up on Monday, July 4. I did bake a LOT of cookies and another batch of oreo cheesecake cupcakes on Monday for my little goodbye pizza party with my students, but that's about it for the past few weeks. Once my parents got into town, we headed off to show them Bulgaria and then do a roadtrip to Serbia, Montenegro, and Croatia. It was incredibly beautiful. Last night we flew to Greece, where we will be sailing around some islands. I'm pretty excited to spend time with my family and relax. If I cook anything in my role as galley wench, I'll take some pictures and post them here. Otherwise, if I have internet and time again, I'll post a couple throwback recipes from the pre-blog days.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment