Friday, March 21, 2014

Stop Motion Apple Crisp

As mentioned in the previous recipe entry for apple crumble, I attempted to shoot the process for another stop motion experiment. I think I did a better job than attempt #1, but I've still got lots to learn. I didn't really innovate too much in the process of editing - I nested some sequences to color correct those in groups, but I only applied the fast color correction effect and adjusted input and output levels. Other than that, it's basically as shot. I also can't seem to figure out how to import it in the best way to set it to be the right frames per second - no matter how I try to set the speed/duration so that it will give me 30 fps, I end up with too many seconds and not the right 1:1 ratio of picture per frame. But I'm sure I'll figure that out eventually (feel free to comment with directions or links if you know!).




No comments:

Post a Comment