Thursday, September 1, 2011

cuisinart hand blender

So I got a fun new cuisinart tool at costco before moving to Austin, and I've been trying to use it. It's a hand blender that has immersion blender, whisk, and chopper attachments. It's really handy and it's great for a small kitchen. I sort of made a mess the first time I tried to use the whisk attachment, but I figured out how to make it work. The chopper is fairly small and doesn't do too well with being completely full, but compared to not having those tools at all, it is great. And I know I will use the immersion blender a lot once it finally cools down here, in a few months.

And wow did I need to get myself off the cuisinart site before I went crazy making a wishlist.



1 comment:

  1. So I got a fun new cuisinart tool at costco before moving to Austin, and I've been trying to use it. It's a hand blender that has immersion blender, ... 2cuisinartblender.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete